1. - You must posts these rules.
2. - Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. - Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. - Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. - Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6. - Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. - You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8. - No tag-backs
9. - You can't say that you don't do tags.
10. - YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry
Ladies and Gentlemen, you wanted it for whatever reason; here ya go:
1. If you were an animal, you would be...? (What you would
be, not necessarily what you want to be
2. If you were in a movie, what role would you play?
3. Where's the line between science and magic?
4. What was your biggest artistic failure?
5. Do you have a memory that you can't help laughing at each time you remember it? Share!
6. Don't look now, you're being followed! What will you do?
7. Why is it that you drive in a parkway but park in a driveway?
8. How's the weather over there?
9. You notice all your socks have gone missing, and I show up with 'em. Reactions?
10. If you could have any exotic animal as a pet, what would it be?
Now for the questions from BigMaleforFan:1 )
If you were an animal, you would be...? (What you would
be, not necessarily what you want to be
I feel like I would be a T-Rex. Less for the gigantic lizard part and more for the extinct part 2 )
If you were in a movie, what role would you play?
I feel like I'd be that comic relief character who ends up murder like a dozen people
I suppose this speaks wonders of my views of myself and the genre of movies I watch 3 )
Where's the line between science and magic?
Somewhere in the spectrum religion hates to acknowledge
no but seriously I'd say its hiding in the Schrodinger's Cat experiment in which it's alive and dead until proven to be one ... I have trouble grasping that theory in the dirty details of it. 4 )
What was your biggest artistic failure?
Biggest artistic failure
its tough to put a seal on one and make it all official but I guess Ima go with this one time I tried to draw a modern disney character and it came out reeeeeeeeally bad
it didnt nor will it ever make it to this site5 )
Do you have a memory that you can't help laughing at each time you remember it? Share!
I have several
One that I'm particularly fond of right now (probably because it was recent) involves me and a couple of friends in a photobooth at prom in which a feather boa was involved and one of us ended up slamming onto the ground, caught mid fall in a shot ... I'll leave the rest to the imagination 6 )
Don't look now, you're being followed! What will you do?
Sign them an autograph. Why else would they be following me?7 )
Why is it that you drive in a parkway but park in a driveway?
It was a late night when they wrote this part of the dictionary 8
) How's the weather over there?
Its very humid
What this has to do with my personal distortions of normality I may never know.9 )
You notice all your socks have gone missing, and I show up with 'em. Reactions?
I make a bad sock pun and awkwardly ask for them back ... I say "a pun" because I'm currently unsure of which to apply:
"Well is is sock-ward"
"The reason you took these, sock it to me!"
"I lose these all the time, it really socks"10 )
If you could have any exotic animal as a pet, what would it be?
Do penguins count as exotic? Cuz those lil fuckers are goddamned adorable and I want one
There ya go Ladies and Gents, questions for yall:
1. What's your favorite color?
2. Hippos or Pandas?
3. You find out you have 1 year to live but also suddenly have superpowers. Are you good or evil? What do you do? You choose the power.
4. Your grandfather forgets your name and starts to idolize your neighbor. What do you do to regain his love?
5. 3 Leaders from any time in world history you'd be down for Spin the Bottle with.
6. What's something you enjoy that you know is stupid or weird?
7. Have you ever said YOLO in a non-sarcastic context? (This question speaks more of your personality than any other question on this list)
8. What's the best pick-up line you know?
9. What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
10. Do you enjoy the color of the sky? (#leviSquad)
-Questions that didn't make it to the list, you may answer if you want but theyre really dumb anyway-
1. Someone calls you Stacy. Reaction?
2. You find out your life has made into a web-comic beginning one year ago. How do you continue with your everyday actions?
3. 3 Leaders from any time in world history you'd least want to play Spin the Bottle with.